Friday, July 15, 2011

I lied to my boyfriend and now I need help?

Wow that's a lot to handle...honestly u both have done wrong...me and my bf have gone threw similar things...but...I can kind of understand were ur coming from...if he truly loves u he would just talk to u about the situation...nd from girl to girl I think he's gonna keep bringing it up so that ur mind sticks to that instead of the things he did wrong..but that's just my oppion...I'm not judgementel but u both fuckd up...ya u shouldn't have lied to him but he's done a lot worse he actually messed around with ANOTHER GIRL ya kno...this is ur relationship and in the end its still ur choice weather or not wat ur gonna do...and with him telling other people about ur problems that's a BIG NO NO...that's ur guys relationship...and if ur friends are judging u about it then there not true friends...do wat u think is right love...u deserve better...hope my edvice helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment