Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What do you think would happen if..?

My friend knows that I want to get pet rats. She also knows my sister wants pet mice. My parents will not agree until we get the house fixed up. What do you think would happen if my friend got us these animals for our birthdays?? (honest opinion, we realize that it is not all fun and games to take care of another life, you have to make sure they are happy, that they are cared for when sick, and taken care of every day, and to make sure there will always be someone to feed them, and they need food and bedding and love and their teeth keep growing so the need stuff to chew and scratch and since they are very intelligent, they need mind stimulation, and love to run, play and climb. I know that 10 minutes of play per day is a horrible life for a rat, they need to spend time with people and other rats. I MUST GET TWO RATS. solid floors only, no grates, aquariums are bad, coated wires are good because exposed metal will react with urine. bedding must not be cedar or pine, dusty bedding is a big no no.) Okay, I've made my point, I've been researching for a year now, so, um, yeah (It would take forever to type everything I've learned, and you probably aren't tolerating this long question anyway. READ ON! XD. ) I realize what I would be in for. But what do you think would be my parents' reaction to the rats???

No comments:

Post a Comment